• Bryon meet on an agreed date?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Anyone up for idea's to get a big 3800 meet? I know everyone wants to... kinda sucks though because everyone flakes out at the last minute every time there is a meet. We need to get everyone's availability and find a day where we can all get together somewhere. I'm just throwing the idea out there that's all, I have no places in mind nor when, but plan on acquiring those with everyone's input in this thread. Whatcha all think?

EDIT: This was just an idea for maybe having a meet so should i have put this in meets and events mook? Sorry if i put it in the wrong place.

Last edited:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
ehh, that's kinda far.... not for me i'm willing to drive anywhere, but the flakers might not go there ya know? what about we all meet up at four corners? That is a huge parking lot we can take some group pics there and talk about area's around there to take more?

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Maybe we can make it a small meet at first like i'll meet up with bikrboy and gtp mike since they kinda hang out a lot, and i'm sure panda will be there, and we'll attract some more people and maybe the flakers will notice something goin on and they'll follow out of natural instincts?

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
3800 only meets will be hard at this time. Im down regardless.

I don't see why?!? I really don't care how many people show up lets just get the few that are here saying their down and meet somewhere...?

bikrboy
panda
me
blue02gt

And i'm sure we can get gtpmike to go once he fixes his car again... i can get ricky, maybe (2) impala ss' spidaman i know you're out there... slowly it will turn into a big meet. The flakers will follow once they see everyone is there i'm telling you that's how they work.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
theres a big enough 3800 following on here that i dont see why you guys couldnt set up a decent sized meet. and it can be in here if u want...ive got no problem with it

hell yea truthful words spoken from the fuckin' man. C'mon guys lets get something together! Start thinking on a place we can all meet up and a time you won't flake out. I started the post you guys think of a place and time everyone can agree on. I'll go anywhere and since most of you guys are up north then lets do it up north. I'll cruise up there all day long for a good meet.

Thread Info