3800 Anybody with a PT..

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Anybody with a PT want to make a trip to the Southside of Chicago? I have 3 PCM's here 2 of which have the equivelant of nothing on them and the other I believe to not be a Comp G PCM. All I need is someone to flash me an 04 Comp G bin, or a 04 Comp G DHP bin or something, maybe a few tweaks if possible (2 codes I know for sure, I need it to pass emissions as well).

If you havent heard the car has been having problems with having a tune put on it, well someone on ClubGP had figured out the cause of what kept the PCM from taking the tunes, its the aftermarket radio with all the PAC adapters and shit. So to "fix" that, I just have to pull the fuse.

$100 in it for someone willing to find the time / make the trip. Its almost a week that I've been without the car, I need it running.

-Nick

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
OHH SHIT DUDE!! Im so fucking sorry. You called and I lost track of shit due to my bday and doing other shit. Fuck.

Im sorry dude. I can try to swing out on Sunday since I will actually be doing dinner tonight and going out tomorrow night to do some drinking. Consider it a freebie if it gets running due to me being dumb.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
OHH SHIT DUDE!! Im so fucking sorry. You called and I lost track of shit due to my bday and doing other shit. Fuck.

Im sorry dude. I can try to swing out on Sunday since I will actually be doing dinner tonight and going out tomorrow night to do some drinking. Consider it a freebie if it gets running due to me being dumb.

Ha ha, its cool. If Sunday works for you let me know, I'll try and call off, usually I work 9-6 on Sunday.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Hey Nick we can trade pcm's. As long as the one you give me is unlocked. I have a ZZp PCM for my car sitting around. It runs fine just had some wierd shifting issues with it. I sent it back to zzp and they sent it back but it still acts kinda wierd. I ran it for a while with no issues other than the once and a while wierd shifting. Hard to explain but most of the time it shifts fine. Up to you at least you can get around and do what you gotta do.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Hey Nick we can trade pcm's. As long as the one you give me is unlocked. I have a ZZp PCM for my car sitting around. It runs fine just had some wierd shifting issues with it. I sent it back to zzp and they sent it back but it still acts kinda wierd. I ran it for a while with no issues other than the once and a while wierd shifting. Hard to explain but most of the time it shifts fine. Up to you at least you can get around and do what you gotta do.

The ZZP PCM is a spare? Or are you currently running it? The one's I have here are 2 w/o anything on them 1 of which MIGHT be fried, and 1 that I believe is a Non Comp-G PCM. If Fish does come Sunday and is able to fix one of my PCM's I can give you the ZZP one back. I really just need it for a couple days, I have a lot of errands building up :noes: lol.

LMK, I'm interested. I can pick it up tonight as well, I am supposed to go out that way anyways.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Sure just gimme a call and come and get it. Use it as long as you need! Currently im not using it so its all good. The only issue is i noticed was when making a rolling turn (letting off the gas) and then getting back on the gas after the turn it would jerk you into the gear or whatever its doing...lol If you stop completely make the turn and go no problems. The only thing is that it does have my vin programmed so you might need to do the learn procedure or whatever its called for the car to start. Have u tried that with the pcm you have?

Last edited:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Hahaha, o rly? :hay:

:rly: Que? I thought this thread was about PT Cruisers. Guess i was wrong, i'll take my PT Snoozer elsewhere.
o%20rly.bmp

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
If theres a good time I can get a PCM to you, let me know. I can try to scrounge up some free time. Actually if you'd be able to flash one to a stock BIN, and another to a modded bin with a little more line pressure, thatd be great. But I'm not going to push my luck, I definately need a stock bin though.

I bought the car modded (downpipe, mufflers, AL 104's, probably had more before), at 59k. The guy used to be on ClubGP, I remember seeing the car on there, but I couldnt find it when I came across it again at the Ford dealer I bought it from. I dont drive anywhere near slow, so needless to say I beat on it for the next 23k (1 year 2 months) until the trans' demise. No neutral bombs, or anything like that, but I go WOT almost everytime I go somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info