3800 Boost and more!!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
ahhh 850's.... ewww, i wouldn't add that much using the pe tables. Those tables are find adjustment there's two things you can do here. Some people like using injector skew and maybe take your last three cells down 2. Say ur at 42.33, now you want to be at 40.33 and see how that works. For that subtracting numbers will make you richer, and adding will make you leaner. Or you can use the obvious other way which is harder but more "correct" is maf tuning. I would add 20% to the wot tables (should be about 8500-11,000) and go from there. Might be a little much but i'd have to see a scan to give you really good number. Might take a couple tries but it's actually a lot better than adding through the pe adder. I would only use that for fine adjustments.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
^^^ I've added 11% to the maf table, and I only messed the PE a little bit, but thanks very much, I didn't think of just scewing the top end of the maf table..... oh and I was only at 6500 HZ at wot:dunno: (but I did let off at 4k rpm, damn kr)

yea sounds about right for 4k, kr is a bitch lol, but you should be able to run that setup not problem once you get your fueling fixed.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
after reading your advise, I put the pe back to stock and adjusted the MAF

ahhh good man! ok yes then start adjusting fuel where it starts going lean, since you don't have a wide band then i would shoot for 930-950 on your narrow bands until you get a wideband and figure out where you are. I'm assuming you need to adjust everything since your car isn't used to this new added air haha. Start big and once you get it close then make your fine adjustments in pe mode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info