Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
:dunno:

Anything in the 8s is kinda cool to me.... 0-150 mph in just under 9 seconds takes some thinking IMO...

I can respect anything thats quick. Ford fiat chevy international whatev.

Amen, brotha :h5:

Is this a full tube chassis car? If so, there's probably not much Grand Prix left other than the body and block or whatever.

Ryacuski

Sep 3, 2008
Crystal Lake
Real Name
Ryan
He simply doesn't like them, like he said, no offense to GP guys. Everyone doesn't like certain cars, like most people on this site don't like fordz.

Exactly..I was only stating my opinion. I just don't like em cause everyone has em I suppose. Same goes for Mustangs. So many people are driving them, they're just not unique anymore...

Btw, to a previous post, yes the Lightning is faster stock, (It's supercharged with almost the same size motor as the R/T. So of course it is.) Yes, they can be sexy from time to time, but the back end is so ugly though on the SVTs. It's ricer up the wazoo!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm sure the stock chassis inhibits rigidity and mounting options for suspension, etc. It's still badass. I'm not detracting from what the car did at all.

Id try my best to get plates for it.

hhaha. just to be an ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDA
He simply doesn't like them, like he said, no offense to GP guys. Everyone doesn't like certain cars, like most people on this site don't like fordz.

Exactly..I was only stating my opinion. I just don't like em cause everyone has em I suppose. Same goes for Mustangs. So many people are driving them, they're just not unique anymore...

Btw, to a previous post, yes the Lightning is faster stock, (It's supercharged with almost the same size motor as the R/T. So of course it is.) Yes, they can be sexy from time to time, but the back end is so ugly though on the SVTs. It's ricer up the wazoo!

Meh at the same time, i can appreciate a badass mustang.... sure there are quite a few more lame ones than cool ones, just like grand prix's

and lightnings are IMO daaaaaamn sexy from the front and rear...

l_cecc304ec8f36d96b173420a0b1e9042.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info