3800 Classic clubgp right here

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
haha i just did. i dont understand why someone wouldnt want to run one? not a single benefit.

oh and 28mpg in a fiero??? that sounds like ass. a car that weighs several hundred pounds less than my 3600lb GTP and it gets an average of 4-6mpg worse than mine?? that site has gone even more down hill; i didnt think that was possible. i used to hate going on there when i bought my car over 3 years ago; now its even worse! maybe i'm just getting grumpier as i get older or more and more 17 yr olds are buying wbodies and then asking the dumbest questions ever.

it makes my head hurt. i think i may spend the day answer all these dumb questions with exactly what they want to hear....too bad everyone will think i'm serious and i'll get called a homo or whatever these young hooligans call people these days...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
haha i just did. i dont understand why someone wouldnt want to run one? not a single benefit.

oh and 28mpg in a fiero??? that sounds like ass. a car that weighs several hundred pounds less than my 3600lb GTP and it gets an average of 4-6mpg worse than mine?? that site has gone even more down hill; i didnt think that was possible. i used to hate going on there when i bought my car over 3 years ago; now its even worse! maybe i'm just getting grumpier as i get older or more and more 17 yr olds are buying wbodies and then asking the dumbest questions ever.

it makes my head hurt. i think i may spend the day answer all these dumb questions with exactly what they want to hear....too bad everyone will think i'm serious and i'll get called a homo or whatever these young hooligans call people these days...

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

Yeah, my Regal saw 35 MPG on the highway coming from MI when I bought it. Damn BBV. I dont care for Lloyd at FF to begin with. Then he fills this nonsense into gullible people's heads. Its disturbing and profitable at the same time.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
:rofl: clubgp is lame. we've got a post about rotary packs....one about whcih kind of shifter should i get (hmmm stock maybe?) ad one about about of pussies trying to drive a manual car. seems every kid that posted in that one his story started like this

" well my sister/girlfriend/mom/grandma let me drive her car today and its really hard! i have no idea how a clutch works so i just push the to the floor and then let go....whats a friction point???"

holy hell i wanna jump through the monitor and choke people.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
I ran for about 5 months on a S/C L36 with no BBV.

holy shit an engine ran for 5 months! :picard:

when i first got my car it didnt have a BBV, for whatever reason i dont know. but the car felt alot better after i put the BBV on. although the car did have a cool sounding whistle at idle and light throttle...

anyway fuck CGP. you cant post a question without being swarmed by smartass remarks made by dumbass members.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4548790

i want to slap him first i think. what can we do about oil pressure????? are you fucking kidding me? hmmm i would probably just run water, its thinner which = HP!

then someone posts the zzp oil pressure kit (which increases oil pressure) and he his response is what does that do? the world is doomed.

the best part is i almost guarantee he didnt use an oil pressure gauge to see what his actual readings are. mine were like 50psi idle and over 60 psi WOT. thats plenty enough.

its ok though, he knows what he's doing, he's just not getting oil in areas it should be....like down his throat.:picard:

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4548790

i want to slap him first i think. what can we do about oil pressure????? are you fucking kidding me? hmmm i would probably just run water, its thinner which = HP!

then someone posts the zzp oil pressure kit (which increases oil pressure) and he his response is what does that do? the world is doomed.

the best part is i almost guarantee he didnt use an oil pressure gauge to see what his actual readings are. mine were like 50psi idle and over 60 psi WOT. thats plenty enough.

its ok though, he knows what he's doing, he's just not getting oil in areas it should be....like down his throat.:picard:

:rofl:

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.a...age=1&key=&language=&tmode=&smode=&s=#4521522

:bowrofl:
some people should not be touching their car.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Most of CGP (minus us) are morons.

There is still a few I like to see posts from. PRJ is one. Ed Morad whenever he gets a chance. Hell, I even like it when Zooomer posts. He reminds me of.........me. :smile:

JohnC is also very smart, but the noobs try to pick on him for spelling and all that crap. Too bad they dont know nearly as much as John.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info