Tuning 60# Injectors

PokerBlakeB

Regular
May 2, 2010
Kenosha
What are the characteristics of Siemens Deka 60 pound injectors and what way do you go about tuning them? This is for my 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT with an L32 swapped engine. Have a z7 turbo kit I'm installing with these and am using stock L67 throttle body and stock 99+ MAF sensor.

I've read that these injectors flow 60lb/hr at 43.5PSI. So I was thinking I could set my fuel pressure at 43.5PSI and just enter my Injector Flow Rate vs KPA table to 60.0. Basically just want these set up correctly before I attempt to go further. What do you guys recommend?

Larz01

Minnesota Mojo
Dec 15, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
From my remembrance;which lacks sometimes, are stock injectors flow 33.7 lbs/hr at 3bar and these injectors flow 63.2 lbs. What way you go about this is by scaling the injector flow rate table; depends on the tuning program, but for mine you divide the old injectors by the new to get a percentage variance and apply it across your ifr table. Are you going to be running an afc?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list