cam idle video

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
He charges 80 for setup and 40 an hour afterwards. Said probalby would take 2-4 hours. I have had this powertuner for probably 3 years and have attempted to use it several times and has never worked right and i have lost the patience with it to try again as well as wont have the time soon to mess with it. It will actually get done if i have to take it somewhere and have it done.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
correct, i have never been able to make even one adjustment with this tuner yet most likely user error. I might keep it i dont know its been a waste of money to me.

Sorry it was late, I should have rephrased that you HAVE a tuner, why get rid of it, if you are just starting out on a new turbo build, its probably worth keeping, rather than selling, no idea what they go for used these days

Do you tune your car? :io:

Yep I do, for exactly what I said to the OP, I can't count how many times having my own tuner helped solve an issue, let alone allowed me to change fueling etc etc etc. Tommy is tuning my car because he is AMAZING at getting the most power from the car and how to use every table to its max (especially with the fueling up top), not just pulling a darkhorizon or slowsho :rofl:

I tuned my previous two cars, and thought I did a pretty decent job on my old IC setup that was on this silver car

:iough:

I just know my tune is on the rich side...

Sorry, I adjusted what I should have added, you don't have a tuner to begin with and you have like 30 people with tuners within 30 minutes of you :rofl:

Who tunes your car? See my response to fishy

he does tune his car, and tuned his car prior to turbo as well.

:h5: :dunno: :io:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl: fwiw. i have tuned my car since it was turbo. nosecsomeday helped me at the start- pointing me in the general direction... ive done everything since.

and to be honest. you dorks were trolling the OP from the start... with that being said as well.. jay (my97gtp) is one of the most knowledgeable 3800 people i know, and who cares if he wants to pass the headaches of tuning onto someone that is known well and proven? shit. out of everyone in this thread, he has had a turbo car by far the longest :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info