Connector

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Anyone know where I can pick this connector up? I thought it was just my HIDs acting up, but nope. Wire and connector corroded and broke. I'm asking you pros because I don't want to be driving all around looking for it. Don't want to get pulled over for having 1 headlight.
thanks
2011-12-13111806.jpg

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I can't tell if that's going to a wiring harness or the bulb, either way doesnt look like oem wiring.

I went through a few of those aftermarket wiring harnesses though. They would corrode and then melt.

:werd:

You provide a picture that doesn't show much, don't provide much description, and get mad cause you don't get an answer in 24 hours.... This is a forum, not Google bro

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Lol I am not mad. I was just being a smart ass. The connector in question is the one that I specifically took a pic of. IE-the one in the middle. It goes inside the headlight assembly and goes to the main connector.
What happened was that my original HID kit came with a wiring harness years ago that you had to hook up to the battery. I made it all neat and all and mounted the ballasts underneith my headlights and the top of my bumper. Well a bulb went out, ordered new ones from the same company and guess what? They are powered from the stock wiring harness. Well that blue and red wire isn't very long so I could no longer have my ballasts mounted anywhere:tear:. So they are just kinda hanging there and they got corroded and broke :(

I would have just done a search, but every time I do, I find thousands of pages of useless garbage. I just figured I would ask you guys since you work on these cars all the time.
I didn't mean to cause all this trouble. :ughug:

Oh and I thought about the junkyard thing, but everytime I go, there is nothing there or it is broken. I highly doubt I am going to find a headlight assembly still there unless I get lucky and find it the day it is put on the lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info