TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
a6898de4-075d-f9ee.jpg
. The picture would prolly help

ProjectGTP

Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks guys. Also theres another thing I am stuck at. there's that sensor on the trans by the shift linkage which has two connectors that are supposed to plug into it. Well I cannot find these connectors at all. Sleeper said something about it being internal? I know I have to change the pressure solenoid to the newer one but what else?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
deffinatly the abs connector

03+ have internal range/neutral safety switches there are no connectors for the 02 and older external range switches as the wires go through the trans connector and through the special trans harness to the Internal switch assembly mounted at the bottom end of the shift selector shaft

if your putting in an older trans youve got some work to do

ProjectGTP

Addict
Jan 24, 2011
use an 02 pcm/file
range switch/IMS swap/repin
couple other things.

may be easier for you to repin the trans connector for the ext harness you can grab from an older car in the junkyard
or take apart 03 trans and swap over IMS and internal harness (internal mode switch = trans range switch = neutral safety switch- etc)

I still have my 97 gtp so I could grab whatever off that. You think it would be easier to repin it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info