What front end noise could this be?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
It started on the way to work this morning, I can't seem to think what exactly it could be...but above 35mph I get this noise and slight vibration that literally sounds like I'm running no exhaust, it really sounds like Rich17's car..:s00ls:. But I only hear it above that mph. And above that mph the sound goes with the revs of the engine? At first I thought maybe I blew a tire since these tires are about to disintegrate anyway, but it's not it.

I don't hear anything while turning either direction, so I'm not sure what it may be. I couldn't crawl underneath since it's pouring down rain and I'm in a shirt and tie :rofl:

My DP hits my swaybar after I put it in, could that have something to do with it? I barely heard it anyway, could the swaybar have broken? Or an axle?

Thanks for any input guys

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
i have a stupid ass question but are the tires in good shape?

Yeeeaaaah. I bought the car in May with the car desperately needing tires, and let's just say I haven't checked that off the list yet :rofl:

But like Rich said I think that's very possible. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary when we put it on the ramps either. So, ah well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info