i need some gp parts kids. hopefully someone gots em.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
silly things.

namely i need bolts from uim to lim for l36 setup. i have the upper/lower mainifolds, but no bolts.

ill buy you a sammich or something if you can get em for me.

also... where do i get the lil gasket for under the throttle body on the lower intake manifold where the coolant passage is.

anyone know of cheap breathers anywhere? or how to get one... cheaper than zzps 30$ one which is silly.

and help k j out and go.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Honestly I would just grab the bolts from a yard.... Any L36/26 should do.

Ive looked for a heap breather to fit over the oil fill tube/engine cover hold down tube and seeing its not a common size its been a PITA. I even looked into on pushing into the VC but not a common size either. i know the ZZP on fits so I am gunna pick up the same thing eventually

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
bolts i know i have somewhere...its my last set of bolts though
vc breather i have one that fits fine its just a little scrunched and dirty but nothing a bit of compressed air and a blowgun cant fix
(btw, rip the upper off of the oem oil cap and most breathers will fit inside nicely)
end gasket i probably have but i may have used it i swear napa carries it.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
pcv cover is trimmed tapped and plug threaded in (ill leave cleaning off dust and final plug install to you)
found bolts, tossed in extra since i only had 9 instead of 10 so you should have plenty to get it sealed even if you have to stack washers under the long bolt, please return extra's as they are the only other na uim bolts i have
sol on the breather, its around here but i dont feel like playing where's waldo
imma just cut you a square of my universal gasket paper, youll have to slice and dice your fingers to cut it to shape but it'll work....only use a very thin skinof rtv to seal it
im guessing you blocked off TB coolant passages and opened up the end channel to compensate? you plug the TB passages yet? i have the perfect 1/4npt plugs for that job if ya need em, just drill to 7/16ths and tap and your good to go.
ill be up in palatine near 53 and lake cook today so i can lay em by the side of the road somewhere where ya can grab em if need be

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info