Advance auto deals

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
After going through a couple cheap resonators that crap out after a while I finally bought a Magnaflow 12641 as recommended by James. Summit has it for $108 and I assume plus shipping. I found it on Advanced auto parts website, put it in the cart, entered code "BIG30" and got $30 off. Then I was $1 short of getting free shipping so I added some Eagle one Tire Swipes to the cart for $2 and bam free shipping on orders $75 or more. Any ways after tax I was at $81 out the door and I think that is pretty damn good.

Just rambeling on at 4am

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
After going through a couple cheap resonators that crap out after a while I finally bought a Magnaflow 12641 as recommended by James. Summit has it for $108 and I assume plus shipping. I found it on Advanced auto parts website, put it in the cart, entered code "BIG30" and got $30 off. Then I was $1 short of getting free shipping so I added some Eagle one Tire Swipes to the cart for $2 and bam free shipping on orders $75 or more. Any ways after tax I was at $81 out the door and I think that is pretty damn good.

Just rambeling on at 4am

Thanks for posting...I have a $50 coupon t use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info