Security light

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
try cleaning your key with some dish soap... my car used to do it, then one day before I was about to make a long road trip to ohio, I had the key in my jeans pocket, took it out and the light just blinked and the car wouldnt start.... for about 10 days prior the security light would flash once in awhile... simple to try, if it doesn't fix, then idk

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
try cleaning your key with some dish soap... my car used to do it, then one day before I was about to make a long road trip to ohio, I had the key in my jeans pocket, took it out and the light just blinked and the car wouldnt start.... for about 10 days prior the security light would flash once in awhile... simple to try, if it doesn't fix, then idk

If it is passkey III (00+ GPS, and I don't know what years on the other cars... It will say pkIII on your key if you have it), it is a transponder and there is no physical connection between the key and the security module..... To get the flashing light to go away, just do the security re-learn procedure, you can Google it cause I'm not gonna type it out on my phone

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg

f20db-orly.jpg

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover

Keep Gummi Bears outta ur pockets...dumbass. :io:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info