Good Junk yards for Grand Prix's?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Turbocharged400sbc's garage. But seriously, contact him.

Aurora U-Pull-It has done me well, but I think James takes all the parts before I get there.

I got a stock catback from that yard for $50, and numerous switches and stuff for chump change.

What are you looking for?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I'm looking to replace the auto dim rear view mirror and I think I need to look for a gentex one, not a donnelly. The compass addition would be welcomed.

I'm also looking for the rubber trim at the top of the driver's side door. Though this might be best to get new.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
My buddy has probably 50 or so GM mirrors, and he's been trying to get on here lately as well. I know he'll have a mirror you're looking for!!

You might luck out with that trim at the yards, but I hope because I've heard that part from the dealer is way expensive.

SuperDaveGSE

Hole Enlarger
May 14, 2009
Antioch,Il
The U pull it in Blue Island usually has good stuff, that's where I got my Gen-V along with other good stuff. The pick and pull on north ave is hit or miss, I got my TOG's Magnaflow exhaust a single SLP exhaust for a friends regal with drop springs. All the junk yards are hit or miss, no matter which one you go to they might have some good stuff and they might be slim pickings the next time. Theres a new junk yard on Kostner off of North ave in Chicago that usually has alot of newer cars, I would go there first before any of the other yards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info