Random Stalling

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I've had this problem for a few weeks now, but as of this current week it's been happening more frequently...as in once a trip. The car will stall at basically any given time, looks as though whenever it's warmed up. It's done it accelerating, decelerating, and just cruising along. And if it doesn't actually stall out, it'll just stumble real bad and continue on it's merry way. I threw a low voltage maf code a few weeks ago, and my shitty aftermarket brand maf failed...and PANDA let me use his stock GM for the time being :wavey: I can't remember any of this right after I put that in until this week.

It hadn't thrown a code at all until just yesterday, so I haven't been able to get it scanned yet. That'll have to be after work today. I've been searching this morning for a few minutes and it seems it could be a few different things....but the most popular has been a bad CPS. What do you guys think? Thanks :bigthumb:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Got it scanned at Advance, used that term loosely. The guy thought my car was a Cadillac even though it clearly said Regal and Buick in multiple places. :picard: Crank Position Sensor was what threw the code, but dumbfuck me can't remember the actual code number.

Parking this junk til the weekend, figures it acts up when I have meetings the next 2 days in Oak Forest for work. I'm gonna get it up to Rich's hopefully tomorrow night( to take his junk to work Friday :s00ls: ) or Friday night, and knock this shit out this weekend with some help :wavey:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info