Internet cowboy circus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stock LS

destitute hobo beggar
Mar 25, 2011
Rival City
So I understand that you are super busy we all are, but you semi tuned my car 3 months ago and you said my tune was not far off. I had some knock with the 2.8 pulley, so you told me to pulley up to a 3.0 and come back to you so you can finish the tune and you made me pay you 350$ basically to turn my S.E.S light off. I wanted to end up tuning on e85 and you knew that. Anyways its been 3 months now and i still cant get ahold of you i texted you these past 2 days. I'm not the only 1 that just can't get ahold of you some of my other friends of this site you did the same thing too... kinda shitty

Stock LS

destitute hobo beggar
Mar 25, 2011
Rival City
I paid for the license its not like i hacked hp tuners. Its regardless of the point I was good enough to pay up front for something that was never finished i deserve to atleast get a damn response, I dont mind if we were able to set up a damn date from 3 weeks from now as long as its set.. feel like its just scam.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
enRL0.gif

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I paid for the license its not like i hacked hp tuners...

i was refering to the fe deral implications of what we do...and thats not even getting into the il legal e85 conversion fines.

just remember here on out.... you drive on a "stock" pcm and only use the reflashed pcm "offroad" this is just info fyi...maybe edit your first post to remove mention of the "light"

Stock LS

destitute hobo beggar
Mar 25, 2011
Rival City
okay turbocharged400sbc then fuck e85 because there is no stations that carry it how about getting my timing off fucking retarded and make my car make some damn power. and my 2nd to third shift point is like 7,000 rpm for some reason if you dont believe me ask nmskull he rode in my car today.. we put HIS pcm in my car and my car ran fine

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
okay turbocharged400sbc then fuck e85 because there is no stations that carry it how about it my fucking time off retarded and make my car make some damn power.

yeah if you dont have any stations near you i would prob steer away from e85 unless you can get another "offroad use only" pcm you can swap in when you fill up with e85...or just stick with high test when you want to run it hard

nmskull66

Blowing up one 3800 at a time
May 14, 2009
Elmwood Park
Ok first off I haven't even tried setting up races Because I knew my transfer was on its way out and look what happened it broke.. so obviously wasn't gonna race it and second how is it my fault about Kyle if he doesn't wanna race that's not my fault its his mustang not mine.

But back to this thread the car dis feel better after we reset the pcm but it needs to be returned bad. Just like my car in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info