ZZPs Return Policy

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
You mail me a form, I mail you a form, I pay for return shipping and a 10% restocking fee? Are you kidding me? I wish I would've taken a minute to read that before I bought so much stuff from them. What's the resale on these parts brand new unopened? Will I lose less than 10% if I just sell it locally and not deal with zzp?
Edit: Found the section on their site where you can just download and email them the form. But still...this sucks. Spent a ton on shipping, because either ups charges about the same amount to ship a cam as they do to ship a single gasket or zzp jacks up their shipping prices. Now I'd have to pay again to ship it all back plus the restocking fee. :fu: zzp.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
There's a cost associated with each transaction if it's cancelled that the vendor doesn't get back. This includes costs of shipping supplies, cost of order processing (employees), credit card processing fees, etc. 10% is really reasonable.

We don't charge restocking but we generally don't accept returns unless something is broken. At best we'll take un-used items back for credit. It's pretty much par for the course when it comes to the small - medium sized vendors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info