Anythoughts on this?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Repost, this is in our clubGP lulz thread, because that forum is a fuggin joke.

There's just too much zzp walking on the community for me to ever agree with Zoomer or his business practices. He's an asshole and deserves everyone bitching at him. Fuck him. Just sayin.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Ahh the injector issue...zoomer sorta made an ass out of him self with the replies. Me - they fucked up my order only once so far - knock on wood. Why would OP put those on if they looked like that begin with just to race?

Agree on the customer service...kinda sucky not to use bad words heh...

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
They sell seconds through that eBay account but don't tell you up front. I got valve covers from them and the oil fill cap seals, but is a bit crooked. Tim, some woman and Zoomer himself pretty much told me that's just how they were, and to pretty much go fuck myself.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I find it hilarious there are more people going nuts about what hes saying that haven't owned a 3800 powered car in 5 or more years and you have a bunch of current owners who say they never had any problems from buying from zzp

I could care less if the guy running a company was a kim jong il... as long as he wasnt killing anyone or wearing endangered animal skins for shirts... if its the only vendor in town making the product I need, I'm probably gonna still buy from them

TraptPatriot

Regular
Feb 26, 2010
Hammond
I find it hilarious there are more people going nuts about what hes saying that haven't owned a 3800 powered car in 5 or more years and you have a bunch of current owners who say they never had any problems from buying from zzp

I could care less if the guy running a company was a kim jong il... as long as he wasnt killing anyone or wearing endangered animal skins for shirts... if its the only vendor in town making the product I need, I'm probably gonna still buy from them

Yup.

Lol endangered animal skins for shirts... Classic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info