Bitch ass Walter Fuller Jr. @ fullers carwash on rt.34 in Aurora!

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
ok so my tire got popped at a car wash over the weekend and the owner denies responsibility......i have pictures of the messed up car wash trackl rails and my inside sidewall being ripped......gonna take this guy to court most likely and upon researching him found this:Boss Asked Us for Sex: Car Wash Workers - Chicago Breaking News

question would it be illegal for me to walk into this work and hand everyone that works as well as customers there a copy of this news report so they are aware? and is it worth taking him to court over a 145$ tire that he pretty much told me to fukk off about? he was completely ignorant to me.......or is personal revenge better?

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
i mean look at my tire then look at these rails......

mms_picture1.jpg

mms_picture_11.jpg

edit.jpg

all it would take is the wheel to catch in that gap on those rusty improper equipment of rails......he claims since i dont have factory sized wheels that his sign says not responsible for "non factory" equipment.....fukk that shyt your damaged shyt damaged mine bitch!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Good shit. I would call over and try and get something settled in a small claims court. Ask to see him, and bam. Suppina for a hearing. If he's as big of a jackass as he seems, he'll have a scumbag lawyer working for him pro bono and it'll drag out. Many differant things to consider, but I wouldent've left.

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Good shit. I would call over and try and get something settled in a small claims court. Ask to see him, and bam. Suppina for a hearing. If he's as big of a jackass as he seems, he'll have a scumbag lawyer working for him pro bono and it'll drag out. Many differant things to consider, but I wouldent've left.

his bitch ass got in his car and scooted away from the back of the building, pussy!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I dont know how much it would cost for a lawyer for small claims court but I just filed for coustody of my son and just to have a lawyer fill out the papers and get a court date it cost me 1500, so I would prolly just spring for a tire and fuck some of his stuff up rather than get a lawyer

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I've talked with the dude over emails. I asked him how much for a hand wash exterior only and he told me $35!
I then looked up reviews on the place and there were a lot of pissed off ex-customers.
That's why I never take my car to those places. Every time a car comes out of there it comes out damaged in some way or another.
They are required to use recycled water too. So it washes the mud off the car, it goes in to a drain and then it sandblasts your car.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You have no case, Sign says before you even go into the wash, "They are not liable"

it costs $50 to even FILE a small claims court case, its just not worth your time.

Best bet is to just file with the BBB, any kind of 'retalitory' action will just get you in trouble... If you try handing flyers out, its tress passing, if you throw them at this property, its litering, its a loose-loose.

SilentShado

303 HP+315 ft lbs = 1 GXP with 2 bald bridgestones
Apr 3, 2009
Mchenry, IL
You have no case, Sign says before you even go into the wash, "They are not liable"

it costs $50 to even FILE a small claims court case, its just not worth your time.

Best bet is to just file with the BBB, any kind of 'retalitory' action will just get you in trouble... If you try handing flyers out, its tress passing, if you throw them at this property, its litering, its a loose-loose.

I agree with das, I would just make sure everyone I know does not frequent his establishment, as well with the friends of my friends, the members on this board, maybe a facebook page telling people not to go there etc. Businesses with bad customer service always loose out in the end.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I had something like this happen at a local car wash, right here in McHenry-right next to Burger King. Long story short, the passengers side of my car had a big scratch all down the side of the car, starting at the front tire, going across the rim and down to almost the end of my door. It was a nice swirl like pattern, so it was pretty obvious where it came from.

When I went back 15 minutes later, the manager on the premises said, "We're not in the business of scratching cars". I keep my cars pretty meticulous and this was no exception. I pointed out that there were chips of paint still hanging off the car. The guy still denied scratching the car. I really got pissed off when the head Mexican told me (in broken english) it was probably a shopping cart. I was all like, "A SHOPPING CART....is that your standard answer for EVERY complaint? Go learn how to speak English and then try to explain to me how a shopping cart would have made marks up and down the side of my car?"

HERE is what I would do:
It IS illegal to cause a problem on their premesis. No business would want to have someone saying, "this place sucks" to their own customers. I would go online and go to Y!, Google etc. and fill out their free remarks thing and give them a $#!tty rating. Then, look for other people complaining about the same, or similar things. After you do this, copy all of these complaints and paste them to a word form. The more you find, the better...(obviously)

Now, if you go to...I don't know...lets say, the place right next door...I'm sure they wouldn't say anything if you put fliers on the cars in the lot-especially if you get thde heck out of Dodge before they even notice. I'm not sure if you sould include the picture of that rail and the back of your tire. I say that because if you are going to take them to court, this could look VERY bad for your case. When I did something similar to this, I was really surprised by how many people I knew, who had similar problems with the same establishment.

There is a Starbuck's right down the street from the place I had a problem with. When I distributed a few of my fliers (I did not take them to court, so I included pictures of my scratches-which did show up on black and white print mind you), I overheard a conversation between two women. One said she notioced change was missing from her ashtray. She couldn't prove it and she didn't know how much was missing....but it left her wondering. The other woman said she had some scracthes on her bumper that weren't there prior.

I didn't want to say anything to them, because I was kind of eavesdropping ontheir conversation, but it did make the bill to fix my car, not sting so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info