Might need some help with this one...

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Okay so random person adds me as a friend on Facebook, claims to be a local 3800 owner, seen my car in the area and no big deal. He then sends me a message wanting to have some questions answered about his GTP and it goes like this.

Keith Wolff April 28 at 7:24pm Report
i have a 97.... 3800 reprogramed comp complete built block stock headers an dp with the cat nocked out cold air intake 8mm wires i have a 3.4pully i wanna but i need colder plugs an a 3in dp but can i still run the 3.4 pully with out changing the dp i know i need colder plugs im getn some tomorrow but i just spend over 6gs on my car an my motors nice as hell its all forged bottom end i just dont wanna blow the damn thing up i dont know alot about these 3.8 im a ford bye an i got this car cheap as hell an found out there fast as shit! lol soo i sold all my toys an im builtin this beast i just wanna know what else i have to do? to run a smaller pulley

ummm yeah....... I am scared

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
He has a 1997 with a 3800 engine. It's tuned and the bottom end is built up (forged pistons, etc). His other mods are a downpipe (catless) and colder plugs. He is currently running a 3.4 pulley. He wants to drop pulleys. He also doesn't want to spend too much money because he already spent $6k. He's a ford guy and doesn't know a ton about these cars. He wants to know what he would have to do to run a smaller pulley on the blower.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
He has a 1997 with a 3800 engine. It's tuned and the bottom end is built up (forged pistons, etc). His other mods are a downpipe (catless) and colder plugs. He is currently running a 3.4 pulley. He wants to drop pulleys. He also doesn't want to spend too much money because he already spent $6k. He's a ford guy and doesn't know a ton about these cars. He wants to know what he would have to do to run a smaller pulley on the blower.

funny that I had to read that kids questions like 9 times and still am having trouble understanding. Thank you lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info