on the next episode....

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
...of HOARDERS.... here we have a bad one folks...a deranged individual who's garage is so heavy that in a tornado...either it'll still be there, or it'll still be there and your crushed under tons of steel :jg:
been doing some cleaning thats been overdue since i acquired moar crap
may i present DoubleD's filing system
IMG_0698.jpg

see moar room...the diesel APU goes onto the pad made for it soon
IMG_0702.jpg

and dd and i finally hung 3 of my 5 new light fixtures that were taking up floorspace :fy:
and my ugly mug of course
IMG_0700.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
so we can encourage even more laziness... great idea...

Cleaning up so we can work on my car too... james needs to repay me for the driveshaft work on the cressida.

since im now able to see my narrowtrack D44 rear i measured axle centerline to yoke...if i junk this 7.1 i can toss the 44 under it and just shorten the driveshaft ~1.5 inchs so in the long run its prob better this way, the front yoke was 80 of it, still sucks that its like 1/4 the cost :rofl:

whats the deal on your yoke, we leaving it to bolt it in or what?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
minor grooves, if i were throw a mileage on it ad say less than 100, more than 50k, it would prob be fine, it slips onto the splines real easy so there prob some spline wear, it is cast.
youll want some good straps for it
i havent ground the tacks off that are holding the dust cover on to yank the seal but imma bet this thing has a crush sleeve, if you go with a nice yoke id say blow the rearend apart and then we can use a solid and shim it for pinion preload then throw the carrier back in/IROR install bushings, plop it under the car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info