mmm junkyard goodies

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
went to the junkyard today with matt and adam...also ran across a certain flammer regal that has now passed emissions (i sooo wonder what was going through the testers head when hk pulled up :rofl:)

picked up another OEM ICM to replace the one i was forced to donate to HK's pile.
picked up an 03 dual pattern 3 window flexplate
misc Kr sensor plugs/wires/etc
picked up a few heavy gauge pigtails and mating connectors (need em for the waGN)

annnnd i picked up a Sound Off Signal plug n play headlight flasher system from an 04 9c1 impy :pedobear:

meh maybe ill wire it into the waGN :jg:

got it all for 20$

btw polly there was an 03 mitsu there smashed (wing trunklid and even then it was fucked)
but it has some lime green lowering springs...the rears are minty, LF is fine, RF is a weeee bit bent lol

i also found some old ford truck stuff id love to have (PS gearbox and 460 york style compressor mount) but no way i had enough dough to walk outta there with em

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
no but there was an 03 L36 burn victim there as well as a wrecked lower mile 03 SSEi that they yanked the motor/trans from...the drivers seat bolster had the same number of wrinkles as the pass seat and the gas/brake pedal didnt show any noticable wear...looked like it was on its 2nd set of pads (80% remaining with oem rotors
most id put that bugger at would be 60k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info