DDM Tuning HID fog install?

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
206386_10150148927291144_606931143_6573583_4752488_n.jpg

Theres not an open harness, just two connectors. I'm probably safe to assume one is power and one is ground. But they're black and blue.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Does the stock bulb have one connector then ground off the housing? Is the black connector a round terminal?

Id assume black is ground like stated. You got a pic of the connectors? Stock too?
Theres not a connector, just two thin spade like plugs coming off of it, thru a rubber grommet. I just went and poked around at the car a little. Not trying to install them right now, just getting everything ready.

Pretty sure theres a relay there already :dunno:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
I'd use a harness. I just looked and the 880 looks like my h3 bulbs.

But my connectors are slightly different sizes if I recall.

Why not just email them asking the difference?
DDM will give you the run around and will tell you that a wiring harness is not needed at all and you should use the stock wiring. They did that to me. Yes, it doesn't look like an 880.

black will propably be the ground and blue should be power/light switch
^This

it looks pretty simliar to the connections that came with the kit. Unless I'm not looking at it right.

It's the same connections but that harness allows you to just plug and play. No splicing of the wires into the factory harness required. Just hook up all the connectors on the harness, run the power wire to the battery, find a ground, done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info