want an intercooler, any advice

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
I'm going to be doing the LIM gaskets on my '02 Regal GS real soon. I'm been considering an intercooler for some time. Figure while I have the supercharger off, might as well do it now.

I've read the threads here about turbocharging - that's not practical for me with this car. I think an IC is just what I am looking for.

I'm about a day or two away from ordering a "kit". Anybody order one recently and were you happy with it? Any last minute advice?

Thanks!

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Thanks, anything would help. I doesn't look to bad, but I have never even seen one installed, so I have no idea where the pump goes and exactly how the front mount is installed.

Like I said above, I have done the LIM gasket on my other car, so the top of the engine is familiar. Does something need to be down to the lower intake for the PCV?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I should get an intercooler... or just sell all my shit and go turbo. I want to get something new, but i just can't get over how this car never gives me up, and never lets me down, all while running around getting 30+mpg on the highway.

You and mad mike should get turbo kits... we'll have more turbo cars than MI :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info