Transmission sale

TKO

Mar 9, 2011
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but definately not to this community. I use to be with Intense Racing and since then I've went out on my own.

I'm offering my 4t65e transmissions to this community. My transmissions start at a stock rebuilt trans with all new clutches, seals, pistons, electronics, valve body updates, hardened 4th hub for $1250 and I offer the 300m input shaft upgrade for $425 and also 7/8 gear set your choice of 2.93, 3.29, 3.69 ratio for $250, stock reman convertors for $125 and aftermarket stalls for $375.

Shipping is $150 to business or depot or $200 to home address. Installation is available at my shop in Dayton, Ohio along with all other performance or non performance services.

If you have any question feel free to email me at [email protected]. My name is Tim King

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
tim, I must say, there is no way you will probably remember me- but I am very grateful for you helping me out back in september of 07- it was a friday afternoon- trannyman had just gotten dropshipped a he he pee input shaft for me- and was not going to put it in my trans- come hell or high water- you guys were just about to leave intense for the weekend- and i needed my car the coming week- you stayed late- then personally dropped off my input shaft at the post office to be overnighted to trannyman.

easily one of the most impressive acts of customer service I could have imagined and I am very thankful for it... thanks again.

definitely would use your services in the future. :bowdown:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
What up Tim. I dunno if you remember me either but I used to go to Milzy to get my stuff built, my name is Andy. Met you a couple of times when I was in town, mainly to pick up parts or transmissions that my car likes to eat. You went above and beyond to save my ass a couple of times with trans and part issues. Not to mention that the trans you built lasted a couple years of daily driving and track runs. I am glad you joined on here, welcome! Hope all is well. You talk to, or work with Milzy any more?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info