A few questions Gaskets/exhaust

jreed

Apr 30, 2010
chi town
when it comes to gaskets what are the better ones for the lim,vc,sc, and tb. Ive heard of some metal LIM gaskets?? Not really sure about that. looking for brand names and where to get them from. I know nothing. :picard:

I was also told i should add some type of glass pack to my exhaust system to take away some of the popping/rasp/loudness. What kind and best place to get one. spiral flow resonator ?? again i know nothing :picard:

right now i have some ebay headers, 2.5 DP w/cat, zzp cat back to dual flow master no resonator.
TIA

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
All GM stuff for gaskets, the intake gaskets are aluminum now.

For the exhaust, a glass pack will get rid of a little rasp, i can't believe there's that much if you have a cat on the car... I vote we hear a vid first before you go changing things. :dunno:

jreed

Apr 30, 2010
chi town
i have a vehicle with a l32 and and one with a l67 are the gaskets interchangeable between the two engines (lim,vc,)

im going to just assume the supercharger gasket is not.

is the gasket kit from zzp worth the money? seems to be... gm dealer said 200 plus for lim vc and sc gasket alone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info