Nitrous plugs

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I would run 103's for the spray, and .035-.038 sounds like a good gap to me, as long as it's under 100, which i'm pretty sure it is? Over 100 i would run .030-.032. Car will run like shit with the gap so tiny though :hs: Just as an FYI.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
:rofl: ST5 cam and 80# injectors with pump gas my car already runs like garbage, then on top of that I have to run an .030 gap so i don't have to run a smaller gap when i turn the boost up at the track. :picard: I had to take away all cold start multiplier tables to get the damn thing to run cold, it was just flooding almost instantly and dying. ugh.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
:rofl: ST5 cam and 80# injectors with pump gas my car already runs like garbage, then on top of that I have to run an .030 gap so i don't have to run a smaller gap when i turn the boost up at the track. :picard: I had to take away all cold start multiplier tables to get the damn thing to run cold, it was just flooding almost instantly and dying. ugh.

I'm quite interested in hearing your idle, and how that small of a gap + lope is

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi

pump gas...WTF? not race car status

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info