Zzp fuel rails

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
That piece that connects the two sides is going to stick up so far without an i/c under the blower. It will/does look really stupid. Just polish your stock rails and save the $. And the stock rails will make more power than any blower setup can give them.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Just saw you can get them without it. I suppose, for looks, it will be better. But polishing stock rails looks really good IMO, and will save you all that $. You should use that $ to buy bigger injectors and run E85. make it happen.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I don't doubt PRJ knows his shit, i just don't think him, or any vendor in that aspect would put the required time to actually "tune" the car. I think he'll do a decent job, but I don't see him putting in the time myself, PANDA, Tommy, etc. put into our cars to get them running right. We all know it takes more than a couple hours on a dyno, it takes days of driving and whatnot before you even get to that point. This will not be happening for him, so TCG tuners (all of us) will always win :rofl:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
l32 rails over gen5
ALs04GPL2632newintake2.jpg

lightly polished L67 rails over gen3
reworked442harnessforbetterlooks.jpg

l67 rails over gen5
GTPMIKEsnewengine.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info