I kind of want this burn grand prix

As far as the GP goes depends on how much you can get it for I guess. Looks like it was just the UIM and some wiring and a few other things were all that was burnt too. I'd say yeah if you can get it for super cheap but it looks to me like it would be more worth it to fix it and the use it as a beater rather than fix and flip. The magnum however is definitely fix and flip material.

EDIT: After inspection of larger pics of the GP, I think yeah it would only be worth it if you were going to fix it and drive it.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
you usdually have to have a rebuilders liscense or whatnot...a buddy of mine keeps telliun me i need to get one t score some of the gem's that roll aCROSS THE AUCTION BLOCK

Yeah it's worth it, some of the salvage auction stuff is great. Insurance companies will total a car out for the lightest fender benders these days. Just be really careful what you buy, stay away from fire and flood cars, and make sure it's nothing too expensive. Like selling $4,000 cavalier with a rebuilt title...most people won't care. But selling a $15,000 Mercedes with a rebuilt title is quite a bit tougher.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
I think the place is called Copart or QCSA or sumthin. They always have nice ass cars for sale. My buddy bids on cars from there. He got an 04 GP for like 2500 with a smashed drivers door fixed it and sold it for 6500. Not too bad

QCSA is great, I fucking hate copart. FYI they consider a car that can go forward three inches and back three inches a "running and driving car".

Buy burn GP
Fix for $500
Sell GXP
Drive burn GP till the wheels fall off
= win?

Definite win. Put a decent suspension setup on it to compensate in the downgrade from a GXP and drive it into the ground. My 99 GT has 153k on it now and it still runs good. If it didn't have rust issues I'd still be keeping it as a second car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info