Feb 26, 2010
Hammond
04GTP002.jpg

04GTP001.jpg

Thoughts? Comments?

1bad6

Jan 2, 2011
This is where you hide slow-poke!!!

The guy claims it was an 11 second car. Sorry man, if you spent enough money to get it into 11's, you should know not to rice like that...

3800Pro has some pretty funny people, I tell ya..

Why dont you tell the fine people here on this forum the REAL reason why you posted my Grand Prix on this good forum. It's because he's too broke to afford tires for his own car, which I promise AINT much to look at or run. He is just pissed because I sold the tires he wanted, where someone else already purchased them, that's all! This Daniel guy (cry baby) starts to rant and get pissy with me on that forum, slamming me and my Grand Prix (which is sold by the way, in favor of rear-wheel drive 4th gen. Camaro). What Daniel also failed to tell you fella's is that those pics you guys see is when I first purchased the car. YES, ricey looking:gives:, but managed to remove all but the black center stripe. Yes, it WAS slow at mid 14's stock, but rebuilt engine and trans and turned it into a mid 11 sec. GTP. Nuff with the truth now! Daniel, if you think you got something for me, bring it, Or shut 'yer FACE, you tireless slow-poke!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info