Lighting Upgrade

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
But that's because it projects the light on the road, like it's supposed to. GP headlights put the light all over the place, like they're supposed to, with a bulb that doesn't blind people while doing so.

Turk, 55w 5k HID's are like the whitest brightest temperature/wattage combo you can get.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I have 55w ballasts with 8000K bulbs. It looks like a 6000K 35w setup. People flash brights at me all the time. fuck them.

I remember TG and I were out tuning and a guy rolled up next to me at a light and signaled for me to roll down my window. I dont remember what he said exactly but it was something like "god damn those lights are fucking annoying, you are blinding everyone, fuck you!!!" I yelled out, "they are stock" and the light turned green. TG was so embarrassed.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I have 55w ballasts with 8000K bulbs. It looks like a 6000K 35w setup. People flash brights at me all the time. fuck them.

I remember TG and I were out tuning and a guy rolled up next to me at a light and signaled for me to roll down my window. I dont remember what he said exactly but it was something like "god damn those lights are fucking annoying, you are blinding everyone, fuck you!!!" I yelled out, "they are stock" and the light turned green. TG was so embarrassed.

I was gonna say, Panda's lights seem much brighter than mine, and the white hurts your eyes less than the blue. If no one likes it than too bad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info