electrical question for 98 gtp

ok i have a 98 gtp with 153k on it. recently my keyless entry stopped working so i was trying to figure out if its worth it to go aftermarket or to stay stock and either check the grounds and see if thats the problem or not getting power because it would work off and on and now completly stopped. also every time my low fuel light comes up my radio dic and dash flicker and lose power for a second then they all come back on. to this day im still trying to figure out what the problem is. any ideas?

well i replaced the battery less than a month ago every time i had to open the door i would have to spend at least a minute or two holding down or keep pressing the button for the keyless entry to unlock my doors. and ill check out the grounds when my boss goes outta town so i can pull it in the shop. also my dimmer switch is bad its functional now but for two weeks it wasnt lettin me turn on the lights for the guages

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info