ZZPs Black Friday Sale

TraptPatriot

Regular
Feb 26, 2010
Hammond
lulz, newbs camping the box outside the double doors on dust 2 :rofl:

I always camped the car with a sniper rifle. Not the first car, the one way back. That way I can duck around a corner if they get through.

Anyway, ZZP won't mention what all they have on sale. And they are doing sales all throughout the day, so those of us with work are pretty much screwed. Thanks, ZZP.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I always camped the car with a sniper rifle. Not the first car, the one way back. That way I can duck around a corner if they get through.

Anyway, ZZP won't mention what all they have on sale. And they are doing sales all throughout the day, so those of us with work are pretty much screwed. Thanks, ZZP.

That's better than putting them all on sale at a set time so mass 3800 panic and everyone trying to buy at the same time to get the best deal. Most people are off on Black Friday except retail jobs.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
i was a VULTURE last year. had my phone and computer constantly refreshing for the next thing to pop up.

Not really anything i need this year, but I'm going to keep my eye out for anything interesting. I still have the hud-gauge-pod from last year that I got uber cheap laying in my garage.

That's my plan for this year. How often does the new stuff usually pop up? Every hour or so? Want to land a good deal on a cam or cam package.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry

Hey...I work on Black Friday and I don't work retail!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They usually have AWSOME prices!

I'd tell everyone to get the 10% Underdrive Water Pump Pulley. When I bought mine, gas was almost $5 a gallon. After I put it on, I wound up averaging about .15 to .2 MPG better WITH it. It also free'd up a VERY little amount of horsepower. Being that I've had the car for 5+ years, I believe the $50 investment in that ONE part alone was WELL worth it.

!!!!!TOTALLY AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info