Gauging interest...complete DE-MOD and sale

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
They say all good things must come to an end. I am just having way too many issues with my transmission and I don't feel like replacing it again :sadwavey:. So, I am going to letting go of a lot of stuff that I either made, modified or bought for my 1999 GTP.

Here's a partial list fo what I can remember that I have for the car:

*SD hood (which I got from KJ. IT has been repaired and painted red)
*GTO grilles (I made them)
*Modded Dash (has 3 gauges molded into it)
*5 Stewart Warner MAX. PERFORMANCE gauges (Oil pressure, Trans Temp, Boost, Nitrous Pressure and the one with the lights and say's "stoichiometric")
*Modded Cluster (Has arches around the gauges to mimik the rings around aftermarket gauges)
*ZZP Pulley's and hub (3.3 and 3.5-I believe)
*Home Ported S/C
*ZZP Ported LIM
*DHP v1.0
*Modded (stock) Flamed Brakes
*Nitrous Works Nitrous Kit with Thrasher Nitrous Plate (10# bottle
*Edelbrock Progressive Nitrous Tuner
*Intense 1.9 roller's
*105# Springs (New-NEVER USED)
*Titanium Retainers
*Rear Roof Rails (I never finished)
*Chrome Projectors
*Modded Shift Lever
*Custom "GTP" Diagonal Braces
*SLP CAI (will include new foam donut)
*SLP Front and REAR STB's
*SLP Fan Control Switch and plate
*Eibach Lowering Springs
*Modded Dog Bones
*POGO Eliminators
*18" Chrome Armandi Rims (these are Like NEW!)
*TOG Headers (Coated)
*L67 Scanmaster
*ZZP H20Pulley
*ZZP 10% underdrive Alt Pulley
*ZZP Alt. rewire kit
*Ported Throttle Body

Plus a set of fenders, 2 extra deck lids, a front bumper, an extra center console, another modded dash-which I started and never finished, a polished fuel rail and another hood-which I started to make into a pseudo GTO/GTX looking like deal. Scoops are made, and the louver was cut into the hood sheet metal (I just bought another hood-which was a lot easier).

There is more, I just can't remember what I all have.

I don't know when I'll start the total de-mod, but some of these items never made it on the car, or have been removed for the winter. Depending on interest, I could start soon.

DOC-Z

Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
PM me what you'd like the oil pressure and trans temp gauges. Electric senders or lines?

The trans. Temp sending unit blew out, so I'm leaving that in the car. However, the oil pressure sending unit shouldn't be a problem. They are both electric and I'd be more than happy to just give you the wires I had with them.

How much for the titanium retainers? I'll take them.

PM replied to.

why demod?

It's kind of a long story, but I've only had the car for 5 years. In that time, I've replaced the transmission 3 times. I'm starting to sense another problem with the transmission and I'm sick and tired of spending $$$ on something that is just going to break again. I love the car, but hate it always breaking. If it's not a 1/2 shaft, it's the clutches. If it's not the clutches, it's the drive chain. If it's not the drive chain it's the clutches again.

I had a DHP v1.0 in it and that only made the shifting worse. When I yanked that out, the problem got better, but there's still something in the transmission which isn't quite right.

Seems like it was quite the build.

It would have been if I completed it.

pictures would help alot, interested in the dash

ConsoleandShifter.jpg

PassengersSeat.jpg

ACROSSCLUSTER.jpg

LATERALDASH.jpg

pm me about nitrous pressure and boost gauge please! :hs:

Will do. Nitrous Pressure is unopened.

what color deck lids? i need a black one
if you have a red one as well thats another thing i need

Both are RED. One was just professionally painted when I did the SD hood that I got from KJ. I have one which has the holes plugged (on the car), one which has the holes for the stock spoiler, and one where I made a custom spoiler and shaved lock on it. All are the same RED color.

Red front bumper LMK

I got this from KJ some time ago. I also was thinking about making some subtile fender flares, so I have a drivers side and pass. side portion of the bumper as well. Ther are some cracks in the paint, so it will need to be re-shot. I'll PM you a price.

i love this car... great touches that you never see. ever.

what gen are the rockers?

I have no idea. They are intense 1.9's and come with the pedistals, retainers, brand new (unused bolts) and pushrods. I an run them over and you can take a look at them if you would like. I'll even throw in a set of NEW valve cover gaskets.

I got them from Joe (GraFFix) on here.

I'd like it to be known that I really love this car and it was a hard decision to realize I needed to demod and even fathom getting rid of it. I still have all kinds of ideas for it...like the GTO/GTX style hood I started making, an idea for new tail lights and spoiler combo, rear roof rails, side pipes, side mirror covers, etc. etc. It's just that when I think I've started getting ahead of this car, something else comes up.

Besides, I ave a super RARE T/A vert. that I broke and have been wanting to get back on the street since I bought this car.

DOC-Z

Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
So far, the 3.3 is SOLD and the Titanium retainers are also considered SOLD

How much are you looking to get out of the ZZP hub (don't need the pulleys), the ported LIM, oil pressure gauge, and the 105 springs?

I figure the hub should be worth $20...new from ZZP is $39.99
The LIM is around $100 + shipping from ZZP
The Spring are from ZZP and are $125 + shipping from ZZP
Oil Pressure gauge should be worth around $30 (used)

That's around $275...but if you figure in haggling and such, I'll go $220.

The ZZP LIM and 105# Springs are NEW (unused). In fact, the springs are still sealed. So, if you were to buy just those 2 from ZZP, it would be a little more than what I'm asking & you get the Stewart Warner gauge (sending unit and wires included) as well as the hub. I'm going to be pretty firm on that price for all of that stuff. The only thing I'll have to do is get the hub off of an extra snout I have and it's ready to go.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
So far, the 3.3 is SOLD and the Titanium retainers are also considered SOLD

I figure the hub should be worth $20...new from ZZP is $39.99
The LIM is around $100 + shipping from ZZP
The Spring are from ZZP and are $125 + shipping from ZZP
Oil Pressure gauge should be worth around $30 (used)

That's around $275...but if you figure in haggling and such, I'll go $220.

The ZZP LIM and 105# Springs are NEW (unused). In fact, the springs are still sealed. So, if you were to buy just those 2 from ZZP, it would be a little more than what I'm asking & you get the Stewart Warner gauge (sending unit and wires included) as well as the hub. I'm going to be pretty firm on that price for all of that stuff. The only thing I'll have to do is get the hub off of an extra snout I have and it's ready to go.

Sounds like a decent deal to me, what color is the gauge? Looks like you're in my area so we won't have to worry about shipping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info