PANDA's 3800 EXTRAVAGANZA - 11/7/10

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The 3800 scene (at least on this forum) seems alive and well. Id like to take this opportunity and organize a fall 3800 meet. I am posting this more than a month in advanced in hopes of a big 2005 style turnout. This gives people plenty of time to plan for this meet. I took it open myself to plan this partially against the popular vote in this thread. I wanted this to be held in the north burbs so the drive will be less for the Wisconsin guys if they choose to come down. They brought out a nice size group to the GLD track-day a few months ago, I hope they attend. The meet will be held at the Paul Douglas Forest Preserve in Hoffman Estates. I plan to hang out for a few hours then go somewhere for food. This forest preserve is right off the highway and easily assessable for most people coming out. It has ample parking and good scenery. All cars are welcome, but Id really like this to be a 3800 only meet. Post post up if you are able to attend. I will keep this thread as up to date as possible. Please feel free to bring any all all 3800/wbody related stuff to sell. More details below. :nutz:

Paul Douglas Forest Preserve - Grassy Ridge Meadow
Hoffman Estates, IL
Map
1z1wfif.jpg

Sunday, November 7th. 2:00 PM

I haven't selected a place to eat after the meet. I will probably need to call around and see who can sit us, and more importantly who can give separate checks. Seems with large meets, when the bill comes, its a huge clusterfuck. These places ****** me and are within minutes of the forest preserve. I will wait till I get a accurite head-count before I lock in a establishment for dinner.

Parking Info.

Ive said before, this is not a TCG meet this is a 3800 meet. Others are welcome to attend, but you know the deal. Id like the 3800's to park together if at all possible. I really only want todo this because of pictures. Gonna try or organize the cars. If you have a 3800 and related car please park in the red zone, others please park in the blue. Lets try to fill up all those spots at the end of the road! If other cars are in this section don't worry, they probably wont be for long. Thank you for the cooperation.

1z2jghx.jpg

List of possible attendees. :noes:

1. PANDA
2. Mook
3. Gypsy
4. KJ
5. EAGLE
6. syP
7. Wessel
8. 99PONTIACGP
9. Bru
10. 10secsomeday + GF
11. SinisterSHO
12. :s00ls:
13. BlownGP
14. smug_GXP
15. phat_ridegt
16. 02BlueGT + GF
17. Paulo Gonzales
18. Euro
19. sp_dynasty
20. Boreas
21. JunkersJumo004
22. superdave
23. ThirdgenTa
24. HEAVYKEVY + Regal Friends
25. pipes1243
26. SHOmuff
27. Birdman
28. Samuel Jay
29. Fish
30. NO FEAR
31. blkgp2000
32. TommyGloves
33. GTwolf
34. TransAmy
35. bluegtp91
36. MiriV
37. frosty23_45
38. shaveradam + GF
40. 32vMonte
41. BoostJunki3
42. MIKE P. + Friends
43. Ron Vogel
44. SaturdaysGS + GF
45. 1FastWS6 + GF
46. Double D
47. Turbocharged400sbc
48. skeezer
49. 98dustingtp + crew
50. RebelGTP
51. CurlysGTP
52. Cully77
53. rich17
54. BrianG
55. BillyBru

Please feel free to whore this out on any other 3800 related forum you please. Just remember to ask people to sign up here and post up if they wish to attend.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5404909&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1
http://www.3800pro.com/forum/central-time-zone/33731-pandas-chicago-3800-extravaganza-11-7-10-a.html
http://www.grandprixforums.net/pandas-chicago-3800-extravaganza-11-7-10-a-37132.html
http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forum...9-PANDA-s-(Chicago)-3800-EXTRAVAGANZA-11-7-10
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=135365029844697&ref=mf

I have received word that there very well could be soccer games at this location on a Sunday. Its pretty late in the season, so I don't think this will be the case. Also I didn't get a permit. You don't need one to park up and use the grounds but you do if you want to reserve a "grove" from what I understand. If for some reason we cant use this area because of parking issues or we get "kicked out" I wanted to set a backup location now. Backup location will be.

AMC Theatres - 175 Studio Drive, South Barrington, IL

If you go west on Central from the forest preserve you run right into the theater parking lot. Please meet at this location if for some reason we are not at the Forrest preserve as you arrive. They have a huge parking lot so I don't see any issues with us parking up. I just wanted to be honest and post this up so this wont turn into a cluster fuck if shit hits the fan. I will keep this thread updated.

Last edited:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
meh i think the real question is which car will you end up taking

sellout :s00ls:

If all goes to plan the Corvette will be getting "put away" November 1st. I plan to bring the GTP, it is a 3800 meet after all. Why are you talking in this thread anyway? Do you have a 3800 equipped vehicle? :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info