Status
Not open for further replies.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The 3800 scene (at least on this forum) seems alive and well. Id like to *try* and organize a big wbody meet. I realize people have other cars on this site, but I would really like this to be wbody only event. I want to plan this plenty in advanced to give people a chance to plan or request off work if needed. Exact location has not been selected, but it will probably be chilly outside. I woudnt mind meeting at a forest preserve for pictures then cruise somewhere for food.

Please vote in the poll.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
From what i hear Mdogg tells me there's a meet here coming up in October. I think he said the 16th? IDK... I'll ask him and let you know. I thought everyone heard about this already :dunno:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
sundays work best for me and either location or any location for that matter is OK, icant attend teh 16th meet, but one later in october or nov would be cool

tho fwiw, probably will hit up byron or gld on a sunday at teh same time at the end of the month

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i was responding to him, not you.

u coming to lukes tonight?

most likely

sundays work best for me and either location or any location for that matter is OK, icant attend teh 16th meet, but one later in october or nov would be cool

tho fwiw, probably will hit up byron or gld on a sunday at teh same time at the end of the month

GLD at night bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info