GTP tire options, what should I do?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Currently I have a set of 245/50/16 Eagle F1's on Polished torque stars, a set of blizzack 225/50/16's on pace car torque stars, and two 255/50/16 MT ET street DR's on polished torque stars. I really like how F1's perform in the summer, the blizzacks in the winter, and the MT's at the track. But I got way to many tires around my dads shop. The blizzacks probably will only last another winter, and the F1's are slightly dry rotted. Im thinking about just buying a good all season tire, but don't know what todo. :dunno:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
How interested in the gtp are you going to be after getting that Z? I'd say throw some good all seasons on your "summer" rims and use the blizzaks for this winter then just stick to the all seasons or get more blizzaks next winter.

I'd think you're probably done modding or taking the gtp down the track for some serious drag racing.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I say sell them all and buy a decent all-season.

I was in the same situation. Had the Bullitts with summer tires, plus Blizzaks for winter, which were too many tires to have around with two cars. I sold the Bullitts and Blizzaks, and threw a set of all-seasons on the car.

My GTP handled the snow flawlessly on all-seasons, and the only reason I went with winters is because I needed new non-summer tires and decided to try out winter tires.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
everyone i have asked liked them, i wouldnt buy a goodyear tire if it comes down to it lol, but thats pretty much all we sell!! but they are really expensive like ilike said. its insane
You think soccer moms know a good tire?

$110 isn't expensive for a tire....just expensive for a really really shitty tire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info