New guy, here

Qball

Yes, I would like fries with that.
Sep 26, 2010
Plainfield, IL
Hello, I was just referred to this site about 20 minutes ago. Pretty cool site. I have a '99 Grand Prix GTP. It's my daily driver. It's a red 4 door, all stock. I hate to just show up like this and ask a favor, but I need a favor.

I just replaced my crankshaft position sensor and need a case learn. It wasn't too terrible of a job. Is there anyone in the Chicago area that can help me out with this. I can come to you and bring a case of what ever brew you like or what ever you need. Reply here or call (630) 546-5837. Thanks,

Mike

Qball

Yes, I would like fries with that.
Sep 26, 2010
Plainfield, IL
Ah...see ya made it. Welcome! Like the GTO. If bikrboy is easier for you to meetup that's cool. Otherwise, I could do it.

Thanks, Tommy. It does work out a bit better to meet bikrboy. Getting it done tonight. Thanks so much for offering, though. It was very cool of you to do so. :bigok:

By the way, this is a pretty fuckin' cool site!

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
"There's good news and bad news," the divorce lawyer told his client. "I could sure use some good news," sighed the client. "What's it?" "Your wife isn't demanding that your future inheritances be included in the settlement." "And the bad news?" "After the divorce, she's marrying your father." No money no way in real life,no gold no way in game!
:bash: spam

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info