3800 Check out what I made this afternoon

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Had only an inch of the stainless tubing left when I was done! Couldn't have planned the materials better. This is for my GP; I had to modify the spare tire well to fit it like this.
newexhaust001.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Weight. I know he said his magnaflows were something like 18 lbs each and that muffler is 15 lbs. Id imagine it sounds different as well.

Pretty much, and my exhaust was getting pretty rusty too. I got the muffler from some guy on Chi-town for $15. I bought 2 u bends, 1 combination 45/180 bend, 1 spring bolt flange, 4' of 2.5", and some 5/16" rod to make hangers. Cost was about $180-200 total. I'm going to refurbish the 2 Magnaflow resonators, and mufflers to sell them. I will also take off the tips and re-polish them. Should get me pretty close to breaking even on it. This is going to be a lot easier to live with everyday. The weight loss should help gas milage and acelleration a little, flow is probably about the same. I'll still pull the exhaust at the track, but the way I set it up, it's much easier to handle and remove/re-install.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info