aeroforce interceptor scangauge ?'s

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
HP isnt accurate...at all. lol
my boost reading was pretty dead nuts on. i dont remember if i had to set parameters for it though. knock was also dead on too.
car sitting at idle for proof
DSC00262.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Knock should be fine, there isn't anything you should have to actually set up. Boost doesn't matter anyhow, it's supercharged, it won't change :rofl: Just monitor Knock and Trans temps, pretty much the only ones that you should care about. Get a boost gauge if you want to read boost IMO, but as i said, does it really matter?

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
yea. torque gets up tq 1400. hp i thought was maybe at crank. boost i;m hitting 25psi. what do i have to do to get this to read knock

25psi boost on a M90? :noes:
the PCM is calculating HP, it's nowhere near correct. my old 3.4 pulley, headers, can tune showed 500HP. :rofl: 3.4 pah:nutz:
make sure your knock sensors are plugged in :dunno:

FastKatt

3800 Tuner
Oct 21, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Real Name
Billy Wheeler
Well...
No one really expects a dash gauge to give them an accurate HP, Torque, or 1/4 mile read-out...
The hype with the gauge is that you have 2-in-1 readings & like 25 gauges built into 1.

For me, it was great to know I didn't have to have the laptop in the car to know what was going on.
I have mine set to keep an eye on LTFT, KR, IAT, & Coolant Temp.
(Since I'm '04+, my Trans Temp is on the DIC)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info