E85

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
You COULD just put it in, although the car will not start.

Id highly suggest against this unless you have a means in which to tune and scan. You would need to tune the car and monitor. You should probably learn the PT before you do anything else to the car. Tune is everything.

Who was said "guy".

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Yes the car will run on gas with E85 tune. 10sec investigated this. If you do it the other-way you will get problems.

Ok, I'm just saying on my car it worked, it wasn't a smooth idle, or good running, but it ran with E85 on the 50# table and pre E85 maf w/o the injector skew or any other e85 tweaks...... The other way though, it runs smooth as butter..... and pig rich

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I did, had the laptop with my e85 tune, but curiosity got to me, and I started it and drove for a bit.Then pulled into a parking lot and loaded in the E85 tune, it didn't drive very well.... it did drive though

Brave. I'd like to get some new injectors (not sure on what size I'd need; 565cc or 650's) and a walbro to give e85 a shot. There's a shell station a block from my house with e85.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info