Shipping charge on a core charge???

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
I guess now a days they charge shipping costs and then deduct them from the core charge, this is what dave at TEP told me? is this kinda strange to anyone just than me?

"I sent them a check on 5/21/10 and they should have recieved it within a few days of that. The amount was $125 ($300 core credit minus $175 for return shipping which was explained before and after it was shipped). If you dont hear back from him about this let me know and I will say something to him." <<That is daves email from the other day. I was never told once about there being a charge for shipping on the core charge....sorta bs to me

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I told G_T_P to post this as on the phone last night I was kinda confused as well

isnt the whole point of a core charge to be what you pay and the "cost" for a stocker... so when you send your old one in you get the money you paid upfront...

dan, was it only dave that the charges were explained to and not you?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
This is correct, that's why i didn't send my stock trans back, it was too much of a hassle for $125. This is normal, it says it on the receipt, i wasn't surprised at all. You don't expect dave to pay for your shipping do you? Another way to save that money is driving it down there. It's not that far, and would cost you a fraction of the shipping charges.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info