PANDA's (Schaumburg) Convoy to GLD for the June 12th 3800 IL/WI Meet.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I know a decent amount of people are going to the June 12th 3800 Meet at GLD so this convoy is for the IL people that want to convoy up. If you dont know wtf I am talking about.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5217985&p=1&mpage=1&tmode=1&smode=1&key=&language=

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42478

Convoy will be meeting at...

b6ohmx.jpg

601 North Martingale Road, Schaumburg, IL

We will be meeting in the North Dicks lot, in the back, closest to Woodfield Mall. If you have been to any of my other convoys, then is the same location we always meet at. Meet at 11:30AM and we will be leaving by 12:00PM. I don't anticipate much traffic on a Saturday so I hope we can get to GLD in a little over a hour. Depending on traffic we will either be taking 53 north to Palatine Road East then 294/94 North. OR 90 east to 294/94. Some construction around GLD exists so we will be taking a detour when we get into the area. As always don't drive like a tool, racing will be done at the track.

Great Lakes Dragway
18411 1st Street
Union Grove, WI 53182-9200
(262) 878-3783
http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/

Cost to race:
$40 (on weekends)

Disclaimer: This is not a official TCG or PANDA meet/event, I am simply planning a convoy.

1. PANDA
2. TommyGloves
3. 10secsomeday

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
fuck got3800

IF you would have READ the other post about this, they are not affiliated with GOT3800 therefore your post is a mere mistake in ASSuming we would also be affiliated with them. With that said :squintfinger: for you ASSuming that.

And here's a direct quote

One last thing, please don't compare us to that site.

Learn to read kthx.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
rain? :iough:

Good luck out there folks! Have a good time if the weather permits!

OR 90 deg outside :angrys00ls:

Looks like chance of rain the whole weekend, even for the bikini carwash :noes:

We will have to see what the weekend brings, if the weather isn't cooperating I still would like to meet up with the 3800 guys and do lunch in schaumburg or something.

Chicago area forecast:
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming east southeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 88.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Union Grove Forecast:

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast.

Thursday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Monday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Chicago area forecast:
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming east southeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 88.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Union Grove Forecast:

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast.

Thursday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Monday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Mad? :rofl: more offended than anything... but not really, I believe I was more than justified explaining your mistake to you. Associating us with that group of fools was like me tell you how big of a pussy you are for not wanting to race my stock ass gtp from a roll in your well modded SHO for low dollars. $20 is petty cash, do it. :noes:

01 GT

Apr 28, 2010
Milwaukee
I don't race.

you dont have to race to come out and enjoy the meet. There will be PLENTY of people there not racing. Most people cant afford to pay the $40 to race and take the chance of breaking something and having to drive long distances to go home.

Syp- We are 3800tech, yes small, but no where near affiliated with got3800.

So, weather permitting i hope to see a lot of you guys up here for this event! Ive planned it for 5 months now, so hopefully we can make it a good one!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info