need help (turbo/tuning)

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
what kind of tuning do i need to do for a turbo build? right now i am stock but will be adding:

Z7 kit (54mm turbo)
l36 intake/TB
HV3
built trans (stock gears)
and injectors (i haven't decided what injectors yet. either 65 or 80#'s...i want to run E85)

so what kind of tuning am i looking at? i asked zzp to make me a pcm (just for a starting point for me, i have a powertuner in which i would tweak it...but i am still new with the tuner) but Tim said he didn't want to without me having the car there. well obviously that's a issue since I'm located in central IL.

any advice? any one near to help?

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I can help with basic maf tuning and I know to multiply the injector flow tables by 30% for e85. I am newer to tuning...but know the basics. How much boost you gonna run? After a certain level you can outflow your maf

PS- you will need a wideband for wot tuning

awesome. me and my buddy are new to tuning also but we are slowly learning and reading tons. he has a gtp and a turbo miata that has megaquirt, so he know quit a bit more than me when it comes to tuning.

i do have a wideband, so that wont be a problem. and i plan on running as much boost as possible. lol i have a boost controller so we can play as we go until we get a little bit higher. my baby turbo is effecient up to about 15psi.

*ps...dont think i am going to have you help with all of this (install and tuning) for free...food drinks and a little $$$ will be heading your way :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ldyzluvdis06
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list