fellas with sticky tires

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
No. Not looking for street tires or drag radials.

Specifically looking for slicks.

Fish ran QTP's... which I bought. Which since they sat in my garage all winter without air but still mounted on wheels, have dryrotted and now leak from the sidewalls. Need to replace them asap. :(

I WANNA GO FAST! :)

edit: If Toyo does slicks, they are probably more than I can afford, pal. :mamoru:

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Because they didnt work for me before. I never even got to run one time on the ones that I bought used.

I've run on a borrowed set one time, and still couldnt mash it straight off of the line. If I can get better tires for not much more cash, why not? Would be really nice to be able to mash it off the line and not have to wait till 2nd gear for the juice.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Phatride does pretty amazing on his ET Drags. We have a set of ET Street slicks that I am really wanting to try out... need some more lug nuts.

Panda has the M/T Drs and they definitely hook better than the Nittos I have on daily.

my best 60's have came with QTP's. i cut several 1.700's but never could get in the 1.6's.

my et drags will net me sub 1.6 i just have to man up and boost more.

my vote is for the QTP's if you only plan to use them at the track. i have et drag radials for everyday driving, and they are decent on the street, and i know they would be plenty for the track as well.

the key to hooking ANY car is the burnout. i really hate it when i see guys start and stop the burnout in the water. im going to make a thread to ease my mind lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info