need help

here is a link to the CL ad.... http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/1740055112.html for those that dont wanna go to an outside link

it is a silver 4 door gtp, copied from CL.....ITS A GRAND PRIX, IT HAS LEATHER, SUNROOF, ICE COLD AC, CD CHANGER, SPOILER, MAGS, SUPER FAST SUPERCHARGE, KEYLESS ENTRY, TOO MUCH TO LIST, CLEAN IN/OUT, FOR SALE/TRADE. EMAIL FOR MORE. ONLY $3400

i guess i can throw someone 10 bucks or something to go look at the car...through paypal or cash if i decide to buy the car....if youre willing to look call me 616.430.0291....i will get you the guys address and #

TIA

Last edited:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I don't really see anything special about it that would be worth a 3+ hour drive, although that's probably why you want someone local to check it out. Price is good, that's about it.

The picture was taken at Hoskins Chevy on Arlington Heights Road in Elk Grove, but it does not sound like a dealer is selling this car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info