Mike N on ClubGP cracks me the fuck up

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5279356&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1
As if this guy couldn't get any worse with his donations for "software updates" and the clubgp store, now he's trying to pawn off iron on logo shirts just because they say clubgp on them. Not only that but people are stupid enough to want these shirts when they could just stop at office depot on the way home and make one themselves in 10 minutes. This fucker doesn't even have the time to get decent looking tshirts made for this forum he's "running". It never ceases to amaze me the ways this dude tries to make money.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
we had a huge drama filled month on the regal site in march/april

but i gotta say, for the last 2-3 weeks clubgp has my undivided attention for 30+ minutes in the morning reading all the shit thats going on...

that 19 page thread that mike closed pretty much was 3800 history from birth til present... it was nuts, almost hard to follow, but so much info that was always speculation

wow is all i can say with whats been posted over there

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I kind of want to say something about how ridiculous this is but I don't feel like getting banned and then waiting another 6 months for that fat ass to approve another user account.

Mike would probably care less, like it's been said he doesn't give two shits about ClubGP anymore other than it's a way his bank account increases...all the noobs over there are who he's probably targeting in the first place. It'd probably be someone like Craig that'll start bitching and ban you.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
clubgppolo.jpg

wow this is so indiana white trash

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's really sad what that site has become. I hate to wax poetic but geez, it used to be like 100% better than it is and I don't think AAG's demise really has anything to do with it. It's just lack of concern and/ or care on Mike's part.

At the end of the day I suppose it's his site and he can do whatever he wants with it but it would be nice if he even pretended to care about the community. Mike seems to follow the dollars and I can't imagine the ClubGP store or the site itself are doing much to line his pockets.

I'd love to buy it and put it back in the hands of the members. If you're on a forum for any appreciable amount of time you know the personalities that would be best suited to be moderators. Give those people the power, find some eager beavers that know HTML/ PHP and let them go wild on the site, bring back the articles, update the parts lists, re-enact the local chapters, etc.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Been banned from CGP, don't be afraid, he'll renew your account :mamoru: Got the ban hammer from a couple places actually, speaking the truth nonetheless. :dunno: owell, the only site I actually care about and think about my posts are here :smile: Mook has done an absolutely wonderful job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info