ok who's sellin a prj ic core?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/1734062151.html
I'm selling a brand new supercharger intercooler for the 3800 engine which includes the lower modified intake manfiold which is needed for this intercooler. This intercooler is no doubt one of the best if not THE BEST intercooler out their. This intercooler is one of about 8 or so made that was a custom order that took a few months to get. The intercooler comes with the longer bolts to make this work.

I also have a GM Bosch intercooler pump (p/n 22718756) which retails for $300 from GM which I'll let go for $100 and I'll include a resevoir of your choice in the 4th picture. These resevoirs are actually designed for intercooler setups and have pressure relieving caps 10 psi and have 3/4 inlet and outlets

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm

Cell # 847-533-7116

Thanks
Jeff

3n23o03p45Y45O15T5a5a7193b88e1a501d9a.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Bet you our core outperforms it...

This is something we had to learn the hard way. The $25.00 heater core ZZP was using out-performed every single intercooler specific core Griffin made for us. I had (and might still have) just about every different core you could conceivably fit under the hood of these cars and they all paled in comparison to a freaking heater core... lol.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Does it outperform the thrasher? Cause thats what it is modeled after.

As you already know, Paul wouldnt let anything less then "perfect" out of his hands.
No, the Thrasher was what, a few degrees better? I don't believe Paul has the capability of testing how efficiently the cores are at cooling. ZZP was kind of in a unique position to be able to do that. I'm sure it's a perfectly capable intercooler and who knows, I might be wrong, but just by looking at that core, I suspect I'm not. I have a bunch of cores just like that one here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info