WTB: 4T65E-HD Transmission

Kbrown

Regular
Aug 18, 2009
Huntley, IL
Trans finally went out on the GTP so im looking for a new one to put in over my holiday shutdown from my day job....

I currently have someone that is offering me one in Des Monies, IA for $350 providing all is in good working order with it (having it tested this week). If this went though i would be all good as i would need to tow my car out there and he will be helping me with a garage and install. So just in case the trans is no good, i wanted to see what would be available from you all. Anyone have one laying around that they want to sell?

Also, im thinking about doing a trans upgrade while its available to me....anyone mind telling me what the best bang for the buck would be as far as tranny parts?

Lastly, im trying to find out (if i do have to tow my car) if anyone has some method of getting my car out to IA.....i have alternatives but they are very costly.....anyone want to take a road trip after Christmas and before New Years?

FYI: cant really spend more than $700 on this total project....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info