Uh oh...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Tinted windows? WTF? Yep, got the windows tinted (didn't feel a need to make 2 threads) and thought i'd post them up with some lolz.

431639097_1499845627_0.jpeg

On another note, i added a 3.35 press on pulley (free from my little brother's cobalt SS/SC) to my intake/dp,42.5 combo. I scanned a full WOT run from 0-120 with a blip of kr at shift points (i have no idea why..) and got 186kpa yesterday afternoon, but this morning.... 193kpa!! LOL that's a lot of boost :bowrofl: and i must say, for only simple bolt ons the car moves the f*ck out. BTW i am running E85 hence why i am able to compete with CGP's mods, those guys can do anything. Thanks to Bikrboy for giving me a hand with the swapping :bigthumb:

Where's GTPmikes junk, i want to walk him in my 4 door too! :rofl:

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I finally saw an e85 pump in person and it was in MN. Lol. No way could I run on mythical gas.

Good news though.

You could run on the mythical gas. I'm on my 5th tank. Stuff is pretty sweet. There are a couple stations up in this area (Gas City on Higgins and a Marathon about a mile east of 53 on Rt12/Rand). There is also one in Mt. PRospect on NW highway.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
wanna get down with my 3.6?

I'll run the sho if that's what you're talking about, i think it would be a waste of our time to run the G8. I'll give the sho 2 cars from a dig, heads up from a roll for $5 worth of food at any fast food location. Sponsored by... uhhh... Jared :hsugh:

As for 28 psi... It's actually about 14psi at 5900 rpm's, starts at around 11psi.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You could run on the mythical gas. I'm on my 5th tank. Stuff is pretty sweet. There are a couple stations up in this area (Gas City on Higgins and a Marathon about a mile east of 53 on Rt12/Rand). There is also one in Mt. PRospect on NW highway.

Im not in that area anymore though. :( I am sure there is somewhere to search for E85 near you, but Ive been pretty much to every gas station around me and have never seen E-85. Ive seen more 100 octane pumps then E-85. :rofl:

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I had considered it since there is E85 near me but i worry about driving elsewhere. Also i can't get the eddies table modifier to work with my maf table file and csv exported scan data from HPT as it is so i would kind of be screwed.

Mine works :dunno:, next time we're at lukes, remind me, and Ill give you a hand, maybe I have a more up to date copy :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info